TLR 1A (salary package dependent on experience and agreed responsibilities)
Play your part in our exciting future
The Governors seek to appoint an exceptional SENCO for this outstanding oversubscribed mixed Catholic comprehensive in the heart of Chelsea.
- Be able lead others and determine the strategic development of SEN policy and provision in the school
- Be responsible for day-to-day operation of the SEN policy and co-ordination of specific provision to support individual pupils with SEN or a disability
- Have high expectations of yourself and those around you
- Lead with a very strong vision and shared values
- Be an excellent and innovative classroom practitioner
- Be committed to improving the learning of all students
- Be willing to go the extra mile
- Be ambitious and aspire to develop your own career pathway
- Have a sense of humour.
In return we will offer you:
- Motivated, hard working students
- Supportive parents
- Support to carry out your role
- Exceptional ICT facilities – all new computers installed
- A personalised programme of CPD
- The opportunity to join a dedicated and committed staff
- A supportive and collaborative environment
- Generous benefits including a travel card.
The school is an equal opportunity employer and promotes and supports the safeguarding and protection of children and individuals. This post is subject to a DBS Enhanced Disclosure.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 29th June 2022 at 10am